Will the heat melt my butt after Brazilian butt lift?

I am planning to have a BBL in February 2017 and later in August I am travelling to Africa. As Africa is hot(35~40 degrees Celsius) will the heat melt my butt or affect my results?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.... my love this doesn't have to be with the surgery. I will suggest you to sleep on your stomach and use your boopy pillow for at least 8 weeks from your procedure to protect your buttock shape.

Heat and BBL

Hello! Your BBL won´t be affected by the hot weather. Once the fat is injected into your buttocks the process continues regardless of how hot or cold the temperature is.

Yily De Los Santos, MD

No

Your body temperature always stay the same no matter what is the air temperature. The temperature has no influence on this surgery. 

Andre Eyler, MD
Brazil Plastic Surgeon

Will the heat melt my butt after a BBL?

No, hot weather will not affect the fat transfer or your BBL results. Your body would not be very safe if all your fat was that susceptible to climate changes. Good luck. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery #beverlyhills

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Travel considerations post BBL

In August you will be 6 months post-op and at that point the grafted fat will be fully integrated and behaving like normal fat. I don't think you need to be concerned about the heat.

Owen Reid, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon