23yr old female, noticing drastic changes in my face (sunken eyes, jowls and wrinkles). What can I do to reverse this?

I've noticed these changes over the past 8 months. I've lost 30 lbs sorta quickly, but my weight has always yo-yo'd between very skinny to chubby my whole life. This time, I noticed creases under my eyes that weren't there before. I've also noticed that my nasolabial creases are deeper, and my cheeks look less firm like I have jowls. I've had an anxiety disorder since I was 12, depression, and take adderall for a year or so at a time. Is there anything I can do to reverse this or at least slow the process of these deepening lines?

Face

Thank you for posting your question. The features you mentioned in your question are all common results of weight loss. Hyaluronic fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm can be nice options to state with. These fillers last about six months and their effects are reversible if you are not satisfied with the result.I recommend meeting with an experienced, board-certified physician for an in-person consultation to determine the best treatment option for you. Best of luck.

Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon