7 weeks post op BBL - looks like 75% booty already gone? What can I do to keep it from getting smaller?

I use a bbl pillow, don't sit directly on it. Take vitamins?? Help!!

BBL at 7 weeks

At 7 weeks the majority of swelling should be almost gone, and so what you are seeing is likely the "take" of the fat. There may be some small amount of residual swelling at this point.  If you decide you want a second BBL, then you will have to wait several more months for all the swelling to resolve.

Unfortunately, at seven weeks out, there is not much you can do to affect the result.  The good news is that what you have at this point should be permanent.  What you have lost at this point was likely a combination of swelling and fat graft which did not "take".  Discussed your limitations with your surgeon.  At this point, many surgeons will allow you to be sitting on it, so you may be limiting yourself without need.

Dr. Subbio
Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon
Newtown Square/Philadelphia, PA

Christian Subbio, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon