Does Voluma filler come in 1.5 ml syringes?

My doctor said he would charge me $800 per ml of Voluma filler. I received two syringes in the procedure but he said each syringe was 1.5 ml. In every search for the answer on this, I am seeing that Allergan only dispenses Voluma in 1 ml syringes so I feel I am not getting a straight deal here.

Voluma Syringes

Voluma comes in 1 ml syringes.  Please check back with your injector to to discuss further and prevent miscommunication.  All the best.

Voluma

Radiesse is the only filler which comes in 1.5 mL syringes.  Voluma is delivered in a 1 mL syringe. It is more common to mix additional Lidocaine with Radiesse than Voluma, and both fillers come pre-mixed with Lidocaine at the above mentioned volumes. 

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Voluma Syringe Amount

Voluma comes in 1cc syringes, but some surgeons had a bit of anesthetic which could bring it up to 1.5cc. Why don't you call your surgeon's office and ask them if that is what happened? 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Voluma amount in one syringe

Hi,

Voluma comes in a sterile 1cc pre-filled syringe from Allergan.  Some physicians may add more anesthetic to it prior to injection to get a more dilute result in certain areas.

Warmly,

Dr. Liu

Grace Liu, MD
Newport Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Voluma

Juvederm Voluma comes in 1.0 cc syringes only.

Radiesse comes in 1.5 cc syringes.

Possibly additional local anesthesia 0.5 cc was added to the syringe.

Voluma and Syringe

Voluma comes in one cc amounts and an expert injector can make two syringes go very far.  Please consult an expert in Voluma for the best cosmetic results.  Best, Dr. Green

Voluma

Thank you for your question. Voluma comes in 1 ml syringes, and is a phenomenal option for adding volume to your face for up to 24-months. Always consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon. Keep in mind that there are ways to revise incorrect or inefficient Voluma injectibles in the path to creating the look you desire.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Hello, and thanks for your question. Voluma only comes in 1 cc syringes. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.  

Corey Frucht, MD, PhD
Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon

Does Voluma come in a 1.5cc syringe?

Thank you for your question. Voluma comes in a 1cc syringe. A different filler, Radiesse, comes in a 1.5cc syringe

Voluma

Voluma only comes available in the US with 1 cc syringes.  The price per syringe is probalby slightly lower than average around the country.   2 syringes of voluma may or may not be adequate in your case.  Unfortunately, treating volume loss in the face can be an expensive procedure depending on the person.

Kyle Coleman, MD
New Orleans Dermatologic Surgeon