My cheeks are going deep inside so much. It's look so bad. Can I have some remedial measure for it?

Doctor Answers 2

Hollow cheeks

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Photographs or an examination of you would be needed to determine if you might be a good candidate for treatment of your hollow cheeks.  Options would include injectable fillers, fat transfer or implants.  

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 18 reviews

Hollow Cheeks

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

There are surgical and nonsurgical options to restore volume to the cheeks.  Radiesse is a filler that has a strong track record of increasing volume to the cheeks in a natural, long-lasting (12-15 months) way.  

Paul B. Johnson, MD
Philadelphia Oculoplastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.