My nose bridge is very flat? (photos)

the bridge of my nose, is there any way to fix it?

Flat nasal bridge and treatments

Dear elliathas1,

• You can narrow the nasal bones to make your nose appear less flat
  • You can also add volume to the bridge to make it look more narrow
  • It is difficult to tell where your nose is flat (usually it is the frontal view)
  • When you are ready, please visit a rhinoplasty specialist who can examine you and address all of your concerns, we can morph images for you to see what would look best

Dr. Nima

Dorsal Augmentation

Assuming that building up the bridge of the nose is the right aesthetic approach (this should be determined by computer imaging), there are a variety of materials/grafts that can be used to make your nose look less flat. There are both implant and cartilage grafts that can be used, each with their own advantages and disadvantages. 

Rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Correcting Flat Bridge

I cannot evaluate the cause of your flat bridge from these pictures but a rhinoplasty can be done to change the contour of your bridge using many different techniques such as filing the bone, adding  cartilage to the bridge,   removing a hump, performing osteotomies to reposition the nasal bones, or removing excess cartilage depending on the needs of each patient.

Rhinoplasty for flat nasal bridge

The nose is a three-dimensional structure, therefore a full set of pictures of the nose are required to make any determination to improve it.  Reducing the projection of the nose, shaving down the dorsal hump and osteotomies performed on  the nasal bones can help make the appearance less flat. For many examples, please see the video below

Nose bridge contour

1. Dear eliasthas1

Your nasal bridge is made of both cartilage and bone. It can be re shaped through a closed rhinoplasty. This could include removing any bumps and narrowing the dorsum so it would fit the rest of your nose as well as enhance the rest of your face. 
Look for an experienced plastic surgeon who is properly trained and certified by the American Board of plastic surgery or facial plastic surgery. See more than one consultation and make a well informed decision.

Afshin Parhiscar, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

My nose bridge is very flat

There are many techniques to narrow the bridge of the nose including infracturing, rasping and other chisel techniques

Fred Suess, MD