Closed rhinoplasty cost.

How much does a closed rhinoplasty (bridge reduction) typically cost. I know this is something that I would not know for sure before talking to a doctor.

Closed scarless rhinoplasty as 100% of surgical practice

There are 2 main types of rhinoplasty:

1) cosmetic primary noses with no previous surgery (these should always be done CLOSED aka SCARLESS. 

2) Botched or Revision noses with history of previous surgery ( these usually require a reconstructive surgery which requires open rhinoplasty with an external scar).

If you are a primary nose with no previous surgery, you should ONLY consider closed scarless rhinoplasty (preferred by actresses and celebrities) because there is no risk of external scarring and much less healing and recovery time.  The goal is to finesse and enhance the nose without drastic change.  Meaningful refinement is the key.   All the same surgical maneuvers your nose requires can be performed with a skilled closed scarless surgeon. 

Seek counsel with a board certified plastic surgeon who performs closed scarless rhinoplasty as 100% of his surgical practice so you know you can guarantee the expertise.  (aka don't get your nose done by a breast surgeon or a facelift surgeon).  Doing your nose the first time with the right surgeon is the key to avoid a botched or revision surgery in the future. 

Closed Rhinoplasty with a surgeon who does this all the time and gets excellent results starts at $10,000 and goes up.   All the best!

Rhinoplasty

All Rhinoplasties are different, so it's hard to give an exact cost without an thorough exam by an experienced ABPS certified Surgeon.

A Tip Rhinoplasty, Dorsal Implant, or Nostril Reduction might start at $3-5,000.
More complex procedures could be ~$6-10,000.

Kevin Dieffenbach, MD
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

In Dominican Republic from 3000 to 3500 dollars

In Dominican Republic a board certified plastic surgeon , should charge from 3000 to 3500  american dollars for a closed Rhynoplasty.

Some Doctors offer all inclusive packages with surgery and stay.

Regards

Dr.Hernandez Pizzoglio

Rhinoplasty cost

The cost of rhinoplasty is going to vary from surgeon to surgeon and state to state. My best advice would be for you to find the board certified plastic surgeons in your area (look on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons website) and then call the 2 or 3 whose rhinoplasty work you like best for a quote. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

I recommend that you schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in rhinoplasty to have a nasal examination performed and a review of your medical history to see if you are a good candidate for rhinoplasty. A hump/bridge of nose can be reduced by cutting out the extra cartilage along with filing of the bone to smooth out the bump. In regards to the cost, it varies based on surgeon and location. I can tell you that the RealSelf average cost for a rhinoplasty is between $7,000-$8,000. Best of luck in your endeavors.
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon