I would like to know if I suffer from ptosis? (Photo)

One of my eyelids is saggy and droppy and I'm really worried because i might have ptosis. It doesnt run in my family and I wasnt born with it. I started noticing it 3 years ago and since then it has gotten worse because it wasnt this droppy. What should i do ? I'm so worried! And if i suffer from ptosis how much does the surgery cost? Are there any other cures if i cant afford surgery? Thank you!

Ptosis

Looking at your photos it does not appear that you have ptosis.  It looks to me more that you have excess skin hanging over your eyelid.  So you would be a candidate for a blepharopalsty and not a ptosis repair.  In my experience it is difficult to make a full recommendation from a photo, so I would suggest a full examination by an oculoplastic surgeon.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon