Developed sepsi is common in a BBL procedure ?

I'm so scared because in the past I had a kidney infection. But when I took my labs , everything was good include my urine culture . But I'm still worry because I have a back pain my Familiar doctor told me that it could be muscular but I don't know . Tomorrow I going to repeat all my urine test . And I going to have a ecographic . Any sugerencies ?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. Those infections are very uncommon after surgery but everything can appear, so it will be better for you to sit with your surgeon and talk about these complications..

Sepsis after BBL

Hello,  thank you for your question. Infections or sepsis are very uncommon after surgery.  Having a back pain doesn't necessarily means you have a kidney infection.   It's most likely to be related to a muscular condition as your doctor told you.  Have a great day. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD