I have herpes zoster pitting on the bridge of my nose and near my eye. I also have a broken nose.

Is there a single rhinoplasty procedure for both scaring and straightening of the nose?

Rhinoplasty for a broken nose

A rhinoplasty procedure can accomplish straightening the broken and twisted nose. Osteotomies are placed in the nasal bones and sometimes a spreader graft composed Of the patient's own cartilage is also required to make the nose straight. Any skin related issue  should be treated separately couple months apart.

Nose procedures

Without an examination it is impossible to say. In principle we need to be very cautious about doing much to the skin itself at the same time because of decreased blood supply, swelling, etc.

Robert H. Hunsaker, MD