My doctor wants to use eight syringes of Bellafill on my face at one time. Is that too much?

How Many Bellafill Syringes Are Required for the Face?

Without any other information, it is hard to say how many syringes you will need to get the correction that you need. Typically the range is somewhere between 1 and 10 syringes per treatment depending upon the patient, their goals and their needs. The average is about 5 syringes. Remember that there is not a lot in a syringe and one of the problems we see is people not getting enough and then voicing their dissatisfaction by saying “it did not do much”.

I have added a video that shows how much his in a syringe for you.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

8 syringes of Bellafill is not too much

Truth be known, you will probably need more if you are above 50. At one treatment, 8 is alot but very tolerable. There isn't much swelling with Bellafill because it contains collagen and doesn't contain HA. Cannulas will made your downtime very short.

Steven F. Weiner, MD

How many syringes of bellafill

Bellafil is a smooth, collagen based dermal facial filler. It restores,  rather than just fills for natural, enduring results. Based on age, loss of collagen, and texture of skin can determine how many syringes you need. Typically the range is somewhere between 1 and 10 syringes per treatment depending upon the patient, their goals and their needs. The average is about 5 syringes.Bellafill is very tolerable and is great for all skin types, men and women.  

Chaitali Nangrani, MD
The Woodlands Family Physician

How many Bellafill syringes do I need?

The  number of syringes that patient needs depend on many many factors and it is really important to have your face assessed and really determine the plan of treatments with you.
I hope that helps and best regards, Dr. Sapijaszko.

Mariusz Sapijaszko, MD, FRCPC
Edmonton Dermatologic Surgeon

It depends on SO many issues, especially not being able to see what you look like! Re post with a fail photo.....