Getting my old nose back or similar! Help me please.

I had done a rhinoplasty with a board certified surgeon. my main goal is to get my nose smaller in shape overall. however, the surgeon defined my tip which i don't like. and my nostrils are shown and my columella is hanging and they were e never a problem before( i want to reverse that like the way it was before) . i know its impossible to get my nose back 100% but at least 70% if it could. basically what is the maximum can be done to have my nose similar to before?

Revision to reduce size

Based on your photos it does seem as if it is larger.  My understanding would be improved if I knew how far out you were.  You have thick skin, that type stays swollen longer than thinner skin.  So if it has been less than a year or even two I would say hold tight for a little while.  Either way, a revision can likely make your nose smaller.

Revision to reduce size

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}