How much does fat transfer breast augmentation cost in Vancouver, B.C.?

For someone living in Vancouver, B.C., what is the price of fat transfer breast augmentation?

Fat Grafting Costs for Vancouver BC

This is a good question. Here in Vancouver Breast Augmentation can be done with either implants or via fat transfer. Based on the amount of fat to be transferred and the number of times the procedure is needed to obtain the adequate volume. The cost will also depend on the type of anesthetic used either sedation vs a general anesthetic.  Generally cosmetic operations for the breast and chest can vary from 5000-10000 or over depending on the length of procedure. I hope this helps answer your question.  

Vancouver Plastic Surgeon

Breast Fat Transfer/ Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Jaime S. Schwartz, MD, FACS

How much does fat transfer breast augmentation cost in Vancouver, B.C.

Thank you for your question.  The price of a surgery depends on the geographical area, expertise of the surgeon, the length of time for the surgery and where the surgery is performed.  Consult with a few board certified plastic surgeons in your area  to meet your surgeon and his staff.  Make sure you are comfortable with your surgeon and staff. See plenty of before and after photos.  Best wishes.

Jeff Angobaldo, MD