Why is my face so ugly from the side? How do I fix this? (Photo)

I mean I look just fine from the front but my nose and cheeked are really ugly,how do I fix this?

Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant Questions

Dear Anonymus, First of all your face is not "ugly" from the profile. You are seeing a lack of facial projection that could be improved upon with rhinoplasty and a chin implant. Further discussion of other procedures would involve an in person consultation and examination. Digital imaging can show you the proposed changes of surgery and how these changes look with your facial anatomy. If you decide that the imaging is a desirable result then you can proceed with the suggested procedures. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Balancing the face

A chin implant, and nasal modification (either surgery or injectable) along with volume enhancement to the cheeks could make a striking difference.  The take off of the nose from the forehead is a hint to low and this creates the look of a hump rather than a slope.  While surgery can correct this, simple injections to the top of the nose can give a more feminine appearance.

Tim Neavin, MD

Increasing Facial Projection

What you are seeing in the side profile is a general lack of facial projection. (i.e., a flatter face) Increased nose, midface and chin projection may be helpful. I would look at some computer imaging predictions of these types of procedures and see if this improves your perception of your face.

Rhinoplasty and chin implant for the Asian nose.

Hey rhinoplasty was chin implant will help improve the flatness of your profile. The table can be further projected with conservative bumper removal and the chin implant will bring the lower third of your face into proportion. I would have these two done first before deciding whether you want anything done to your cheeks. See you very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for this he does natural looking noses. 

Why is my face so ugly from the side? How do I fix this?

Your side view has minimal definition.  I suggest adding volume to your cheek area (fillers or implants) and having a chin implant.  Your cheek area is very flat.  You need the volume to give a soft, round, feminine shape to your face.  As for the chin, it is small.  If you place your finger from your lips straight down, your chin should almost touch your finger.  Yours is behind.  Having a chin implant will project the chin forward to better balance the lower half of your face.

Rhinoplasty side profile

A rhinoplasty procedure can  address improving the side profile of the nose. Shaving down the dorsal hump, and increasing projection of the tip can help balance the nose  better. For many examples and more information, please see the video and the  link below

Ugly face from the side view?

Dear Anonymous176, I don't think that you are ugly but there are rooms to improve your appearance. As an Asian I would suggest the following procedures; 1. Forehead augmentation to improve the slanting top part 2. Augmentation rhinoplasty to enhance your profile 3. Buccal fat extraction to correct chubby cheek 4. Conservative chin augmentation may be an option.

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon