Want to get rid of epicanthal folds, desperately need experienced doctors advice. (photos)

I have some epicanthal folds that make my eyes look small and ugly. So I want to entirely get rid of the folds. Though I am not ready to accepts the scars that likely will remain after epicanthoplasty. When I try to raise the skin on the radix of my nose the folds become far less obvious. So will radix augmentation help me to get rid of epicanthal folds and will the result be permanent? Or should I anyway consider epicanthoplasty? thank you for the advices

Thank you for your question. A Blepharoplasty (or eyelid surger) can create a more youthful and rejuvenated look by removing excess skin and fatty deposits, and tightening loose or sagging skin. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Epicanthoplasty is possible and beneficial but it does leave subtle scar. See the following link. It can is done on nonAsians too. See an oculoplastic specialist.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon