Minor ptosis in one eye (Photos)

I'm 20 years old, and have noticed a slight drop in my left eyelid. It's not something that was there when I was a child, and I've heard Ptosis can get worse with age. It's not massively noticeable, but is noticeable on pictures once pointed out. Is it something I should look at getting fixed in the future? I'm not entirely sure about it, as I like my eyes as a feature, yet I feel it might be something I'm worrying too much about.

Mild eyelid ptosis surgery

You may be a candidate for cosmetic left upper eyelid ptosis surgery, using hidden inside eyelid approach. See video and link below.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Mild ptosis

Thank you for sharing your question. Your mild ptosis can be surgically corrected by an experienced Oculoplastic Surgeon. There is no need to rush into an operation since it is not very noticeable. You see it more in photos, because you are accustomed to the way you look in mirrors.  Good luck,