I cant understand what's wrong with my face! (photo)

So this is my face, my nose is tilted a little to the right and my lips look disordered because of this. Sometimes my appearance look really bad, so whats this problem? Do i need to have a face lift or a simple nose surgery to get it right? I am going to get braces too. 

Hi thanks to share your concern.you do have a flat cheek,a dorsal hump on the dorsum of the nose with a weak under projected chin.Hence  a combined modality of treatment with chin augmentation and  rhinoplasty as well a defined masculine jaw line can be suggested to improve your appearance.however please do consult a board certified surgeon and an orthodontist assessment and plan your surgical procedure.

What's wrong with my face!

Hi, from the photos, your nose has a dorsal hump, is bent towards one side and is quite wide along the mid section and tip with a nasal tip that is wide and under rotated. In addition the cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), the chin appears weak and the one side of the upper lip is more thin (making it appear shifted to the opposite side). Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, men look chiseled and handsome with angularity in the cheeks, chin and mandibular angles.  The following procedures would create a more ruggedly handsome face.*Cheek augmentation with cheek implants to add angularity to the cheeks and mid face.  This would be combined with liposuction to reduce the excess facial fat to further define the cheek shape.*Chin augmentation, using a chin implant, to add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face. 

I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.  In my opinion, you are a good candidate for chin implant surgery.*Augmentation of the mandibular angles using a dermal filler (jaw implants have too many unwanted side effects IMHO) to add volume, angularity and flare to the jaw line.*Rhinoplasty to reduce the dorsal hump, thin and refine the nasal tip.  While Rhinoplasty can reshape and make the dos itself more attractive, by itself this will not make the face more chiseled and masculine.Hope this helps.