Hard lumps in lips 6 months after Juvederm filler.

I had 1ml juvederm done 6 months ago. Lumps formed immediately, massaged but some remained. 6 months later, one lump has gone and three large ones remain. They feel pretty solid, but you cannot see them as they are mostly on the inside of my lips. I would like to know if anyone can tell me if this is likely to be small deposits of filler that will eventually go, and if it is, can I have filler done again? I am worried about filler dissolving, leaving these lumps more pronounced.

Lumps After Fillers -- Not Normal, There are options!

I suggest reversing the filler with hyaluronidase or surgically removing the lump.  I suggest seeing a cosmetic dermatologist that can improve this area.  Cannulas may help in the future.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Lumps inside the mouth after Juvederm

I would return to your treating physician to assess the lumps and see if it was poor placement of the fillers or a reaction to it.  You may need to have these lumps removed with Vitrase.  Best, Dr. Green