Has my gyno come back on one side? (Photo)

I had gyno surgery December 2015, On both sides of my chest. I am very happy with my left side and have worked hard to get a shape to my chest. But my right side seems a lot different to my left and don't know what to suggest as its really bugging me, the nipple seems lower and it seems to protude out of my t shirts sll the time. any advice you have?

Contour Abnormalities Post-Op

Contour Abnormalities: Although the doctor will make every effort to give you a “perfect” result, the area of excess tissue removal may end up with a contour that is slightly too high or too low. You may feel the “edge” around the areolar dissection. Massage and time (4-6 months) usually eliminates or reduces this problem, if it occurs.Since it has been a longer time than this since your procedure, you will likely want to visit your surgeon in person to evaluate the area and make sure the healing process is continuing well.

Has my gyno come back on one side?

Congratulations on having undergone the gynecomastia surgery; based on your photographs, I think that your plastic surgeon has done a nice job for you.  Although definitive advice would require in-person evaluation (best done by your plastic surgeon), I do not see anything of concern on your photograph. Be careful that you are not being too critical of your outcome; again, follow up with your plastic surgeon for more precise evaluation and advice.  Best wishes.

Has my gyno come back on one side?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photograph.  You have obtained a very nice result! Overall there is no distinct evidence of gynecomastia on your right chest and both sides appear to have a nice taper without evidence of nipple fullness or herniation.  Nipple position is not affected with gynecomastia surgery outside of possibly reducing the size and darkening of the tissue.  I would voice your concerns to your surgeon so that the two of you can review your pre surgical pictures to compare to your current position.  Hope this helps.