What can I do to get my breasts to sit higher on my chest? (photos)

I am looking for advice. I had a BA revision about 15 weeks ago with implant replacement (400cc), donut mastopexy & strattice. They are a great improvement to my first BA (had bottomed out and were quite saggy) but I feel I would still like them to sit higher on my chest and have my areolas made smaller (I feel they have stretched since the BA). What are my options? I don't want to go any bigger as I am 5ft 2 and petite in frame. would another lift help? Is it possible to raise my breast crease?

Hi Jenny Clark,

Thank you for your question and photos.  I feel you would need a vertical lift to achieve smaller areoles and implants that sit higher on your chest.  You will likely need to support the breast tissue with both Strattice and inferior pillars created with a "lollipop" (vertical lift).  This will also raise the infra-mammary folds (chest crease) and take most of the tension off the areoles thereby preventing them from stretching out.  Good luck