Can I fix my uneven nostrils? If so how much will it cost? (photo)

Uneven nostrils

The nostrils that appeared uneven only when you look from below should not be repaired.  Trying to fix that asymmetry can lead to asymmetry that becomes obvious from the front view.

Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Uneven nostrils

Thank you for your question. The best place to start is schedule a consultation with an experienced Rhinoplasty surgeon who can explore the possibilities with you. Best wishes

Michael Sullivan, MD
Columbus Facial Plastic Surgeon

Uneven nostrils

Who can see that  view?? Its called a "worm's eye view" .
.Its not noticed in the normal passage of events. Its not worth fixing.

Dennis Barek, MD
Great Neck Plastic Surgeon

Uneven nostrils

While nostril asymmetry is the most difficult area of asymmetry to correct, in most cases it can be improved during rhinoplasty. While perfect symmetry is not attainable, improved symmetry usually is.

Costs will vary widely depending on the location, experience and skill of the surgeon.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Asymmetric nostrils

All nostrils are asymmetric.  However, it looks like your caudal septum may be curved into your left airway contributing to the asymmetry. This can often be corrected to improve the asymmetry.