Can I straighten my crooked nose? How old would I have to be to get it straightened?
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 7
How old to get nose straightened
You and your parents should consult with a surgeon who is experienced in correcting this type of problem. you can read more about crooked nose repair and see some before and after photos at my web reference link below.
Age of rhinoplasty
You might also like...
Straighten a crooked nose
- How old do you have to be for rhinoplasty? Well, it depends on how severe your breathing problems are, as well as how much growth you have left as you get older.
- We repair children's noses with rhinoplasty at young ages, but most wait until your face has matured for a cosmetic surgery.
- It is worth discussing with a surgeon and your parents,
- possibly checking the cause of your breathing problem with a small camera,
- and reviewing the best options for you.
14 Year Old with Crooked Nose
rhinoplasty to straighten a crooked nose
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.