Why do my eyelids drop again after plexr?

I had plexr 3 times.it works amazing for3 weeks but with time it is sagging again ... is it normal ? :( i

Plexr is a mild skin treatment.

It does not have the power to "lift" an eyelid no matter what was promised to you.  It is not really a nonsurgical eyelid lift.  Generally eyelid issues are best addressed with eyelid surgery.  Consider posting a photograph here so we have a better idea of your issues.

Non invasive

Plexr is a non-invasive technique.
In general the lesser invasive, the less is lasts.
More invasive techniques tend to last longer.

Thank you for your question. Plexr is a temporary solution and is not engineered to provide significant changes to your appearance. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon to discuss the benefits of eyelid surgery, known as blepharoplasty.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon