How much time after lower blepharoplasty should I wait before Microlaser + CO2/Erbium fractional treatments to same area?

I had a lower bleph 4 weeks ago, with excellent results (still some swelling, plus pink/dark areas where my surgeon used Microlaser peel/Profractional ). I had both transconjuctival fat repositioning (I had very hollow tear troughs) plus a skin pinch that took significant care of my malar bags. There are still some wrinkles in the innermost parts of my lower lids, that I would like to get treated with further laser treatments. How long should I wait before do undergoing these treatments?

Laser after lower blepharoplasty

It is best to give 6 weeks before undergoing any laser procedure after lower eyelid blepharoplasty.  During this time protect the eyelid skin by using sunscreen every day and wearing sunglasses.

Regards

Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post bleph laser

You already had one laser treatment.  This stimulates the growth of new collagen after about 4 weeks and lasting for several months.  So you should wait at least 6 months before doing another treatment to see what sort of tightening you will get from the first one. 

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Laser after eyes

I would usually have my patients wait a few months for the swelling to subside before undergoing a laser of the lower lids. Best to ask your surgeon.

Blepharoplasty

Thank you for your question. I suggest that you consult with the board certified facial plastic surgeon who performed your surgery. In general, you should wait until any swelling and bruising has subsided to determine your need for the laser. Hopefully, the surgery has provided you with the more youthful and rejuvenated look that you desire.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon