Nose looks the same after one month rhinoplasty? Bridge can become equally narrow? (Photos)

What I hated with my nose before was the wide bridge. And that the bridge was not straight with a slight bump on the right side,making it look crooked. One month ago I fixed the tip and narrowed the bridge. However it looks the same to me. And new bump is big and hard ,maybe callus(hopefully not!)? So I feel like I will not get the result I want ? And this also shows that even if the swelling goes down the lower part of the bridge will not look like the upperpart later? Help!

1 month post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity. In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months. To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you. Kind regards,  Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

1 month post-op

Hi Hadde,

It seems from the after photos that you are quite sad :) please don't be. You still have several months for the final result of your Rhinoplasty to show, but right now, you are still in the swelling period. You can expect more nasal definition in the next few months, but should your concerns persist, a revision is always possible.

Somyos Kunachak, MD
Thailand Facial Plastic Surgeon

Post op results

I know that it is frustrating, but it's way too soon to judge your results. It may take anywhere from 6 months to a year for the internal swelling in your nose to fully resolve. Be patient and kind to yourself as your body recovers. If, at 6 months post op, you are still unhappy then schedule an appointment to see your surgeon.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon