Will the Callus after Rhinoplasty become bigger if I massage it? Does medicine exist?

3 weeks ago I got a Phinoplasty. Now I have got a bump on my bridge on the left side . My doctor told me to massage my nose 15 days and then stop before this incident . However will that help the callus or make it bigger? It seams as it hurts more when I do the massage. Can I buy some medicine to put on it? I am scared that it will ruin the result ? Because I have heard that it doesn't go away 100%

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.

Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Bump

It is unlikely that massage will eliminate this bump.  You more than likely will need a bit of rasping in this area to remove the bump.  It can be done in the office setting under local.