Multiple Lipomas that I would like removed - cost and scarring? (photo)

Hello. I am a 46 year old male that has multiple lipomas on my arms and legs. I've had a about 7 or 8 removed over the years but stopped after 3 scars remained after the procedure (attached photo shows 2/3 scars). I'm at the point now where I would like to remove the lipomas that are more noticeable (particularly on my arms). I'd be pleased to find a dr that can do multiple lipoma removals with minimal scarring at a reasonable cost (I assume OHIP doesn't assist with costs)? Thank you kindly.

Multiple Lipomas that I would like removed - cost and scarring?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Though i can not recommend a specific surgeon, I am attaching a link to the american society of plastic surgeons website that will allow you to search for board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.  It will give you a list of physicians based on their distance from your location. Hope that this helps.