Multiple Lipomas that I would like removed - cost and scarring?

Hello. I am a 46 year old male that has multiple lipomas on my arms and legs. I've had a about 7 or 8 removed over the years but stopped after 3 scars remained after the procedure (attached photo shows 2/3 scars). I'm at the point now where I would like to remove the lipomas that are more noticeable (particularly on my arms). I'd be pleased to find a dr that can do multiple lipoma removals with minimal scarring at a reasonable cost (I assume OHIP doesn't assist with costs)? Thank you kindly.

When it comes to cost of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure ( quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find average costs of surgery listed on this website, and on individual plastic surgeon's websites as well.

In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. 

I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways.  I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Though i can not recommend a specific surgeon, I am attaching a link to the american society of plastic surgeons website that will allow you to search for board-certified plastic surgeons in your area.  It will give you a list of physicians based on their distance from your location. Hope that this helps.