Lip lift doctors near Vancouver, BC? Willing to travel (Photos)

I am 38 and live in between Toronto, Seattle, and Vancouver, BC. I am in need of an upper lip lift (skin only) bullhorn lift. My current measurement is 2 cm but want it around 1.4--1.5 final distance if possible. I have used fillers for years and now want my philtrum about half the size. Can any doctors help me achieve this without getting a nasty scar!? I don't know where to go!

Lip Lift

Thank you for your question. There are plenty of lip lift options to slim the philtrum. A subnasal lip lift is arguable the most popular method of lip lift surgery, which is performed by removing a bit of skin tissue from underneath the nose to create a slight lift in the upper lift. The surgery is not invasive and an experienced surgeon can minimize and hide any scarring.

I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon