Scars from corner lip lift?

I am seriously considering this. I do not have a lot of dental show and don't like my smile. After meeting with a couple surgeons, I have been repeatedly told the scars are basically undetectable. But what does this mean? Does anyone have any pictures of the scars as they will look? I was told they would be treated with a laser. I would be very grateful for any information or pictures! Thank you so much.

Lip Lift

Thank you for your question. Please review the before and after pictures on our website below. An experienced surgeon is able to minimize the appearance of scars. I suggest that you move forward and consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon.

Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon