Should I get epicanthoplasty for pseudostrabismus? (photos)

I have very wide-set eyes, relatively prominent epicanthal folds, and a flat nose bridge that gives the illusion that my eyes are crossed, aka pseudostrabismus. What procedures would you recommend to get rid of this cross-eyed look?

You will benefit from the medial canthoplasty.

I believe you will be great candidate for medial canthoplasty. It will help you to resolve the exact issue you mentioned, pseudo-strabismus. Just make sure the surgeon has done many of these procedures. At our practice we have a pediatric oculofacial plastic trained surgeon, Her name is Maryam Nazemzadeh. If you can find someone like her, would be optimum. or you may want to come and see her.