When will if ever my left upper eyelid look like my right one? Ptsosis surgery on 10/06/2016. (photos)

I had left upper eyelid ptsosis surgery on 10/06/2016 (6 weeks ago). Me left eyelid feels and looks much more droopier then it did before. Will it ever be right or at least what it was before? I am starting to regret that I have done this. Its noticeable and almost appears as if I have a lazy eye. I also feel like I have extra skin that may never go away.

Ptosis surgery results

It appears you have residual ptosis, as well as excess skin. Please see an oculoplastic surgeon who is experienced with this type of surgery (see link below). You do not have to settle for this drooping. I would recommend waiting at least 3-6 months prior to revision to allow the eyelid tissues to settle. Best wishes.

Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon

Ptosis

Thank you for your question.  Based on the photo provided, there is ptosis of the left upper eyelid and redundancy of the eyelid skin.  It is not uncommon for a patient to have some residual droopiness after surgery, or for the surgery to not fully improve the condition.  As such, it is important to wait at least 3 months to allow enough time for any residual swelling to resolve.  Should your condition remain, an option would include undergoing a revisional procedure to address the residual ptosis and excess upper eyelid tissue.  

Paul Nazemi, MD
Newport Beach Oculoplastic Surgeon

It seems as due the surgery has failed.

it appears that the eyelids is still ptotic (or droopy). Have you seen your doctor? you need to see who have done the surgery for you and discuss this with them.