Is there any chance silicone implants caused my high blood pressure ?

I have had high blood pressure for 10 years,(cause unknown) I have also had silicon implants for 10 years. I've been on medication for it and has kept it stable. 3 weeks ago I had my implants removed, the next week I had a reaction to the blood pressure meds, (extreme feet swelling) so I went off the meds. Today at my cardiologists, he checked my BP and It was perfect. he is stumped. Is there any possibility that the implants could have been the cause?

Implants and blood pressure

There is no known link between silicone implants and high blood pressure.  It is most likely a different cause.

I am not aware of a link between breast implants and high blood pressure. Genetic predisposition and diet are probably more important as cause.