This photo is after 3 weeks hifu face lifting . Let me know what is tis reaction & what should we do now ? (photos)

HIFU facelift... side effects

Congratulations on your procedure and thanks for sharing your question. I can appreciate your concern.
I am uncertain on the side effect that you are concern about. Is it the swelling or what it seems a skin reaction.Ulthera may give you swelling to the treated area. usually there are no skin complications with this procedure due to the depth of work.
Finally, make sure that your doctor is aware of your process. He should be able to guide you best in your care.

Wishing you the best in your journey

Facelifting #woundhealing #cosmeticsurgery #BOTOX #tmbcosmeticsurgery

Dear mohammadnafeie
Thank you for your question and photos!
I am uncertain as to what was done with your procedure and the typical recovery.  Please see your surgeon and have them address your concerns,
With Warm RegardsTrevor M Born MD

Trevor M. Born, MD