Tummy tuck and BBL cost?

I live in Tampa, FL and I'm planning on getting a tummy tuck and a a BBL. I am 5'2 136lbs 23 years old . I have had 2 sections. How much would the cost be for a TT & BBL together ?

Tummy tuck and BBL cost?

Thanks for the question. When it comes to costs of surgery, there may be many “variables” involved. The specific surgeon's credentials/experience level (or lack thereof), the specific geographic area you are looking at, the different operations available, the location of the procedure (quality of surgery facility), type/quality of anesthesia provider… are some of the potential variables involved. You will find some average costs of surgery listed on this website and on individual plastic surgeons' websites as well.
In regards to outcome of the planned procedure, more important than costs of the procedures will be careful selection of your plastic surgeon. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
  I would also suggest that you do not base your selection of plastic surgeon primarily on costs of surgery; keep in mind that revisionary surgery may be more costly in many ways. You may find the attached link helpful as you learn more. Best wishes.

Tummy tuck and BBL cost?

Without photos- and a thorough physical exam- it is difficult to answer your question accurately. I suggest that you seek an experienced Board Certified PS and schedule in person exam

Tummy tuck and BBL cost?

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies from geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling your consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

In Dominican Republic

In Dominican republic, a board certified PS,should charge from 5,000 to 6,000 dollars for a tummytuck, full back,waist liposuction  and fat transfered to butts. Some doctors offer all inclusive packages with stay, meals etc.

Dr Hernandez Pizzoglio

Tummy tuck and BBL cost?

Thank you for your question.  Cost of surgery depends on a number of factors, including the type of procedure performed, the anticipated amount of time in the OR based on the amount of fat that will need to be harvested, the area of the country that the procedure is performed, and the facility where the procedure is done. Price can range from 5K to 20K, with the average in the 10-15K dollar range. Though price is always an important factor, be sure to research your ASPS board certified plastic surgeon for their experience, knowledge, and professionalism. This ensures that you can anticipate the results you are going after. Hope that this helps.

Tummy tuck and BBL cost?

In the $9,000 to $10,000++ ranges. Understand can only liposuction 1 liter fat so each buttock cheek could only have 500 cc's instilled! State of Florida office surgery rule in combination surgeries limits amount of lipo aspirate... 

Cost for tummy/BBL

This will vary depending on what type of tummy tuck you need and how much liposuction is needed for the BBLI would say in the range of 12-15000 would be  a close guess but it could be less.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Tummy tuck with BBL cost

The costs vary from city to city and they also depend upon how much liposuction you need for the BBL.  Having said this, the range is anywhere between 10-15K.  Visit with several plastic surgeons to get a good idea about costs.

Procedure costs

Hi Mommydaycare

Thank you for your question.  Prices vary from geographic location, experience of surgeon, length of time for procedure, anesthesia and facility fees.  It is best to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.  Best of luck