Septum deviation; the doctor gave me Nasonex, and a wash; it made no difference. What possible reason can it be?

I had a septum deviation surgery in my nose 9 months ago, first few weeks I was able to breathe perfectly fine, after a couple of weeks it came back to normal where I can only breathe from one side of my nose, the doctor gave me Nasonex, and a wash, it made no difference, what possible reason can it be ? Surgery failure ? I do sneeze a lot, and above all when I use otrivin they open and I can breathe really well however I can't use otrivin often only used it once cs it's not good Thank You

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Septum deviation. What possible reason can it be?

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your resumption of functional airway obstruction.  Unfortunately without being able to perform a speculum examination to assess your septum it is difficult to offer you definite advice.  Depending on the procedure performed, it would be strange after surgery to have a return of breathing problems from failure.  It seems your surgeon feels it is more allergy induced obstruction than a physical obstruction.  Maintain close follow up with your surgeon to assess what, if any, improvement can be had, or seek a second opinion from another ASPS board certified plastic surgeon.