Crooked nose and smile? (Photo)

As you can see from the picture, when I smile, my nose pulls to one side, as well as my mouth lifts up more on that same side. The bottom lip on the opposite side seems to lift up and my lips are almost touching in the cornery on that side. It is really embarrassing, and I've gotten to where I don't like taking pictures. I've read about botox to drop the one raised side, but our there any permanent solutions to fixing this? My main concern is my uneven smile.

Rhinoplasty candidate, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us. The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us. In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features. Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Facial asymmetry

Hello! While facial asymmetry is to some extent normal in everyone, the left side of your mid and lower face appear weak. This can be seen with Bell's palsy and neuromuscular conditions, or it could be the way you developed in utero. It would be wise to be examined by an ENT prior to considering any treatments. Good luck!

Catherine Winslow, MD
Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Crooked smile

From your picture you do have an asymmetric smile, but I can not see the rest of your face. You appear to have a facial nerve weakness. How long have it been this way? When and how did it begin? Before jumping  to a treatment, you should be evaluated for the facial nerve dysfunction and the cause.  Please see an otolarngologist (ENT), or a facial plastic surgeon to be evaluated prior to any treatment.

James Shire, MD
Chattanooga Facial Plastic Surgeon

Asymmetric Smile

Looks like you may have a weakness along the lower lip on your left side. This may be the cause of your asymmetry and should be evaluated by your physician. If there aren't any concerns, then you may improve the asymmetry with a Botox or Dysport injection around the right lower lip area temporarily. There aren't any permanent solutions available.

Jeffrey R. Raval, MD, FACS, MBA
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon