Does voluma soften, or do I need more? It's visible under my skin in certain lights

I had 1 syringe of valuma split between cheeks. I also had 1 syringe of juvederm to smooth the parentheses on my face as well as a little under my eyes to help there. Everything went very well and today I am not swollen or in any pain so very happy. My only concern is that when the light and shadow hits me just right, I can see exactly where the valuma was placed on my cheek and where it isn't. I can't seem to capture it in a photo to show you. My question is does valuma soften or do I need more?

Voluma and Visible Effects

Voluma is a deeper facial filler and should not be obvious on the surface of the skin.  Try to massage the product over the next week.  If it is still visible then I would suggest you return to your treating physician for assessment.  You may need to have the product dissolved with Vitrase.  Best, Dr. Green

Voluma and Can See It With Lighting on the Face

Voluma is different than other fillers like Juvederm Ultra, it is like a filler "implant" it doesnt smoothen out.  It stays together due to the Vycross technology. If you can "see" it you should have it camouflaged with other fillers or removed with hyaluronidase.  this filler is supposed to be injected very deep in the fat or bone and should not be "seen" even with different lighting.  Best, Dr. Emer.