How do I get rid of this keloid in my eyebrow? (photo)

I have had this keloid on my eyebrow for almost a year now. I have tried many remedies to get rid of it. Sometimes it will be full of blood and puss and when it is out it'll be small and look like it's going to heal. But it get back puffy again with blood and puss within 3days. Its embarrassing cause it pretty noticable and iv had it for so long now and nothing has changed. I don't know what to do but keep popping it and sanitizing it using sea salt wash. Please help.

Keloid

I would suggest some intralesional injections followed by some careful laser treatments. seek an experienced dermatologist

London Dermatologist

Stop Popping it--Keloid scar removal with lasers, steroids, microneedling/prp

There are many options for this type of scar, but I would stop popping it.  I suggest you seek a formal consultation with a cosmetic dermatologist who specializes in scar treatments.  Injectable steroids with or without 5-FU and microneedling/prp would be helpful in your case.  See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.