Transplanted hair growth immediately after a HT. Any suggestions?

HT by fue technic 21 days ago 3100 FUs, TH start growing since the first day, currently 0,7cm. I've some shedding from wk2 but 70% of the TH still growing. Is it a good signal of life? healing was fast, never had scabs and the skin redness disappear in 10 days. I though TH don't grow & it should remain in the same length until shedding. Could be possible it isn't real growth & the hair is being slowly ejected? Ive seen TH modifies its position to shed, it lays down to the skin to fall. Thnks

Congratulations.

Every seems fine for you and I believe that you had a very good surgery. It is a very positive sign that the 70% that has not yet shed, has grown. Most probably, over the next two weeks or so, you will experience additional shedding of that 70% which is completely normal.

Istanbul Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are having growth immediately after surgery, consider yourself lucky. It can happen.

If you are having growth immediately after surgery, consider yourself lucky. It can happen.  If you are concerned, follow up with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Immediate hair growth?

5% of patients will get the majority of their hair transplants to grow immediately and when that happens everyone is happy. Wait a full 5 weeks to make that assessment. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Growing immediately after surgery

Immediate true growth of grafts is a great sign of great viability.  However,  sometimes as the surrounding tissue swelling subside,  it gives the illusion of grafts growing 

Omeed Memar, MD, PhD
Chicago Dermatologic Surgeon