Removal of extra "cartilage/fat" at end of my chin that makes it stick out, along with a nose job. (photo)

My entire life I've always been extremely self cautious about my face. I would like to know what can be done to reduce the fat on the end on my chin that droops down and "sticks out." Before I turn to surgery I would like to know if anything can be done and what kind of surgery? Please help!

Chin Reduction

That is not fat on the end of your chin but an extra large soft tissue chin pad of which fat is just a part of it. Most of it is skin and muscle. You would need a submental chin reduction technique to thin this chin pad tissue out and tuck it under the chin bone.