Need a post-op compression garment that molds the body to an hour glass shape and doesn't leave marks or dents. (Photo)

I will be having Lipo of the inner thighs, abs, back , arms with a BBL I need a great post operative compression garment that molds the body to an hour glass shape & doesn't leave marks or dents on the body & has holes in the butt area so that the butt is free? Does anyone know of a great garment that I can buy? I will be having BL w/implant In the future I need supportive bra that doesn't push your breast flat against your chest but supports & helps mold the breast instead. any recommendations?
Hello Stallion1, 

Thought you might find these resources helpful as well: http://www.realself.com/question/after-liposuction...

http://www.realself.com/liposuction/guides

Good luck with your procedures!

Eva G, Community Manager 

I need a great post operative compression garment that molds the body to an hour glass shape and doesn't leave marks or dents.

I think you may have a slight misconception as to what a compression garment really is set out to do. These garments do not really change the shape of your body at all so don't mold you--that is what your plastic surgeon does. The garments function is to really help reduce swelling/bruising and to help you heal smoothly. Most of the early (stage 1) compression garments will have a seam that will cause some temporary marks and dents due to the significant amount of swelling that occurs with liposuction. They need to have a seam because they often require a zipper or 2 in order for an early postoperative patient with pain/discomfort and swelling to get on/off with relative ease.  Often we will add in some additional foam padding in the areas of the seams to help with additional compression and to avoid any marks.  A properly fit garment shouldn't leave permanent marks/dents.  Speaking of properly fitted--you really should speak with your chosen surgeon to help choose the appropriate garment for the procedure you are having as sizing is important. These garments often run quite small size-wise plus you will swell with the surgery so the size you think may actually be way smaller than you need.  For many of my patients, even the small patients will be in a large or extra large garment in the early postop period. Finally, usually a stage 2 garment for later in the postop period will have fewer or less aggressive seaming.  I like the Marena and Veronique brands personally.

Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Compression garments

We send our patients to a lady in Kissimmee who supplies compression garments for us.  You can fit the garment there, and she will continue to alter them for 2 years afterwards at no charge.  She gives great customer service, but it may not be close enough for you.  Our patients have been very pleased.

Roxanne Sylora, MD

Garments

Try designveronique.com. We have a few different sources that we purchase garments through for post-surgical patients but, my favorite for after a BBL is through this site. Ask your board certified plastic surgeon what their preference as well and be sure to check that the one you order is a phase 1 because this phase is meant for directly after surgery.

Thank you for your question and just be sure to keep your expectations realistic!

Compression garments

There are several companies that provide great compression garments. The ones I tend to use the most are from Marena and Veronique.

I need a great post operative compression garment that molds the body to an hour glass shape and doesn't leave marks or dents

Best to ask your chosen surgeon to supply the garment or you buy it from them. Wish photos are just that a wish... Good Luck