Snowboarding 6 weeks after?
I have a vacation booked to go snowboarding 6 1/2 weeks after surgery. TT is in two weeks. Will I be ok to do this in that timeframe? Should I postpone the surgery until after the trip?
I have a vacation booked to go snowboarding 6 1/2 weeks after surgery. TT is in two weeks. Will I be ok to do this in that timeframe? Should I postpone the surgery until after the trip?





