How much would a nose job cost me? (Photo)

I've wanted a nose job for a really long time now. I'm turning 18 in a couple months so I thought now would be a good time to do it. I want to get rid of the hump on my nose and make it straight because it is slightly crooked. Also, I want to make the tip a little smaller because I feel that if I fix the other parts of the nose then the tip won't match and will look too big for the rest. Any estimates or price ranges will help.

Cost of rhinoplasty

This is a very complex question and cannot be answered in simple terms. In general, cosmetic surgery fees have 3 components: a surgeon's fee, a facility fee (OR equipment, nursing, etc.), and an anesthesia fee. While the surgeon's fee is usually fixed, the facility fee and anesthesia varies depending on the duration of surgery. Each surgical center and hospital has a different fee schedule typically in 10-minute, 15-minute, 30-minute, or rarely 1-hour intervals. To make things a little bit more complicated, if insurance covers part of the procedure, insurance will help pay for some of the fees including the facility and anesthesia fees. Usually, this is broken down by the duration of certain steps during surgery (the cosmetic component might be 90 minutes and the patient is then responsible for 90 minutes of the procedure for all 3 fees). I suggest you see a rhinoplasty surgeon of your choice (or a few) to discuss your case in more detail and get a financial estimate. Although the financial aspect is certainly an important decision making factor, I would encourage you to not choose a given surgeon for financial reasons. Good luck!

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty

Rhinoplasty can be a very reqarding procedure. It is always best to be seen in person. The fees in NYC  can range quite a bit from $5000-$15000, best of luck.

The costs for rhinoplasty

The cost for rhinoplasty like other cosmetic surgery varies considerably across the country and even in the same area. South Florida tends to have lower fees then more expensive areas such as New York or Los Angeles. We charge starting at $2800 + MD Anesthesia Costs and Facility Fees for minimal rhinoplasty. Full rhinoplasty (nose surgery) will be extraSince you can get quality work at lower costs, patients will travel from throughout the state, the country, and internationally to have surgery in South Florida.

To ensure that you are receiving quality work with personalized care at the most cost effective prices, consult with board certified plastic surgeons that own their own nationally accredited facilities. The quality must be maintained at the highest level to maintain accreditation. The surgeons also have incentive to hire and train quality staff (to ensure that surgery is efficient and enjoyable), to ensure comfortable and private facilities (to encourage referral), and to eliminate waste (to ensure that these facilities can compete effectively).

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Cost of a rhinoplasty

Looking at your photos, the cost would be around 6K which includes anesthesia and operating room costs. Different surgeons charge different amounts, depending on where you pick your surgeon. Look for a board certified plastic surgeon in your area. 

Rick Rosen, MD
Norwalk Plastic Surgeon

How much doesn't nose job cost

The cost of a nose job is driven by 3 factors, which are time in the operating room, time under anesthesia, and the surgeon's fee for performing the procedure. It is best to shop quality, not price since this is your nose and it's important to get it done right the first time. Look for a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for best results. Closed rhinoplasty techniques can shave down the dorsal hump, straighten the nasal bones,  narrow and refine the tip. For many examples, more information and our current price list, please see the video and the link below