How long does it take to see results after acne scars subcision with my fat transfer to scars?

I had subcision for my acne scars and the doctor did inject my own fat transfer into the scars. It s been 1 month now and i still did not see any result. How long it takes to see results of acne scars subcision with my fat transfer

Acne Scars and Fillers

I find that the best treatment for these type of scars is to use Sculptra or Bellafill, depending on the nature of the scar.  Lasers such as Fraxel and eMatrix will also improve your scars. Please consult an expert for the best cosmetic treatments.  Best, Dr. Green

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

I suggest seeing an expert. This combination is really good but often I do with bellafill as i find the results more predictable or fat with PRP.  Best, Dr. Emer.