Best breast implants for transgender with little breast tissue that wants to get tear drop that a D cup and still soft? (Photo)

I'm 6' tall and fairly skinny. I have little breast tissue and am looking to get D cup breast implants but want them to be tear drop shaped but still relatively soft.

Best breast implants for transgender to achieve a D cup

Rather than focus on a specific cup size or number of cc's you should have a sizing consultation in a plastic surgeon's office to determine what you like and what looks best in your opinion. I generally prefer smooth, round silicone implants, either the standard fill for 'full-fill' Inspira implants. Both will achieve a soft texture and feel and, when healing has fully occurred, have a tear drop shape . 

MTF Breast augmentation

Thank you for your question and photograph.

Firstly, I would recommend scheduling a consultation with several board certified plastic surgeons and see what their protocols are on transgender patients. Every practice is different and one doctor may require a psychological clearance before surgery while another may not. In regards to breast implants, I usually recommend high profile Sientra implants, under the muscle, to create a round full result that looks natural, but tear drop implants are also an option if that is what you desire. Additionally, at my office we use Crisalix which is a virtual reality device that will allow you to view different sizes of implants and pick which best suits your desires.  As the only board certified plastic surgeon in Pittsburgh offering this virtual reality imaging system, we have a 100% satisfaction rate.  Crisalix  is truly a unique experience for our patients as they can view themselves using virtual reality goggles and can instantly visualize their own breasts changing in size and shape with all of the various brands, sizes and shapes of breast implants.  Thus, our patients leave the consultation feeling confident with the size of the implant they chose. I hope this helps.
Best of luck in your endeavors!
Sincerely,

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon