Will I achieve good results with a Mommy makeover?

I am a mother of 2. Highest weight at delivery of my second was about 215 2.5 years ago. Through diet I'm currently 130-135. Do I look like I would be a good candidate for a mommy makeover? I wonder how flat I could expect my tummy to become. I would also like to go somewhere around 550cc or more?, and I would like to have lipo on my inner and outer thighs, as well as my bottom. Based on photos are these requests achievable? I understand prices vary, is there a ballpark price range I can expect?

Mommy makeover

You appear to be a good candidate for the mommy makeover.  The procedures you are interested in can give you a flatter, contoured abdomen, and the breast augmentation will highlight your curves.  Pricing will vary based on region, time, and doctor's expertise.  Visit with a board certified plastic surgeon in your area to learn more.

Great Candidate!

Thanks so much for your pictures and for sharing with us your success on your weight loss! You are a wonderful candidate for a MMO, you will get very good results.  Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Respectfully,
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations on loosing the weight! You appear to be a perfect candidate for an Abdominoplasty  with lateral and inner  thigh liposuction, as well as Breast augmentation if you desire more volume.  Be sure to consult with an experienced Board Certified PS

First let me be the first to congratulate you on losing all of that weight and keeping it off. Thank you so much for asking this question and it would be my pleasure to give you my expert opinion here. I think you would be a great candidate. I specialize in this area and the story you show here is so perfect for this procedure. In looking at your pictures you would be a great candidate for abdominal rejuvenation with a tummy tuck and some liposuction. Your upper abdomen tissue looks excellent. It seems that those babies did stretch out the lower abdominal skin and muscle. You would certainly benefit from tightening those muscles. How flat can I get you......I can only really know in an exam, but it appears you would have an excellent result. In looking at your breast tissue you seem to be an excellent candidate for augmentation without needing a breast lift from what I see here. Please let me know if I can help you and have a great day!Sincerely,Ricky

Richard J. Brown, MD

Candidate for a Mommy Makeover

It's difficult to suggest without a in-person one-on-one consultation. The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.   #Combined operations are often performed with our #Gynecology colleagues. Tubal ligation is a common post pregnancy procedure which is done at the time of many of the surgeries included with a #MommyMakeover. If you require a gynecologic operation or study (laparoscopy) and are considering a plastic surgery procedure, discuss these issues with your physician and board-certified plastic surgeon. Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, you appear to be a great candidate for a mommy makeover with a tummy tuck and breast augmentation.  You may add liposuction but be sure that your operation is under 6 hours to optimize safety.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Dr derby

Thank you for your questions and the photos. you are a great candidate for a MM , you can do  full Tummy Tuck and Lipo and a breast augmentation /or BBL. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Mommy makeover after weight loss

Thank you for your question and photos. It appears you will do well with a full TT. However, I would recommend you undergo a full TT with mesh reinforcement to help give you a flatter tummy along with a cinched waist appearance for an improved feminine silhouette. The mesh will also help you maintain your current weight as it acts like an internal girdle. I would also caution you against using >350cc breast implants. Please know that 550cc implants are very large and can increase your risk of complications associated with implants. Breast implants are not life long devices and require maintenance to keep them looking aesthetically pleasing. Risks and complications related to large implants can include: irreversible soft tissue damage, skin stretch deformities, chronic pain, nipple numbness, capsular contractures, malposition, double bubble, extrusion, etc. I hope this helps you make a more informed decision. Best wishes and kind regards,

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for a mommy makeover after 2 pregnancies and weight loss?

Congratulations on achieving a healthy weight.  From your photographs you appear to be an excellent candidate for full tummy tuck and breast augmentation surgery.  You have the option of adding liposuction but keep in mind for your safety and to reduce risks of anesthesia the surgery should be limited to approximately six hours if you are in good health and have no history of deep vein thrombosis (calf blood clots). The cost of your surgery will vary between different geographic areas and different doctors offices but my advice is to find someone with experience whom you develop a sense of confidence in.  Good luck and best wishes. Jon A Perlman M.D., FACS
Diplomate, American Board of Plastic Surgery
Member, American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS)
ABC-TV Extreme Makeover Surgeon
Beverly Hills, California

Jon A. Perlman, MD

You look like you are now at a great point for undergoing a Mommy Makeover. It would take an exam to determine implant specifics and a consultation to decide which of several options you want. At that point price would be determined. 

Ronald V. DeMars, MD