Can I get MMO and BBL at same time? Don’t want any implants just breast lift and or reduction don’t want any implants. (Photos)

42 mother of 4 in need of mommy. Makeover also need a bbl. Don’t want implants just breast reduction (lift) I hearing only 1 procedure at a time but I want to use my fat for bbl. So is it unheard of to do a tt lipo transfer to butt and breast wk in one procedure?

Breast lift/reduction + tummy tuck + BBL - ok at one time?

Thank you for asking about your mommy make-over.
  • These three procedures can be done at one time but -
  • Most surgeons recommend against it for two reasons
  • It increases your risk of a serious complication
  • And you will really be uncomfortable because there is no comfortable say to sit or to sleep.
  • I suggest you have the BBL and liposuction first -
  • Or if the tummy tuck and breast reduction are your first choice, have them and have the BBL 3 - 6 months later.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

MM and BBL at the same time

In my practice it is common for me to perform all of the procedures you mentioned at the same time. However, I use an assistant to save total operative time with the goal less than 6 hours of surgery (often far less than that) to minimize potential complications and for a speedier recovery. Sometimes there are even less scarring as for straight augmentations, I place the implants using the TT incision without the need for breast scars. My patients following a TT with or without a BBL stay in a reclining chair the first week. A flat tempurpedic pillow beneath your back and upper thighs will offload pressure on your buttocks. The benefit is only one surgery, only one recovery (you heal from all procedures simultaneously) and that you can use the fat that would normally be discarded from the tummy tuck. Pros and cons of this decision should be part of your in depth consultation with your plastic surgeon including the increased risk of complications with long surgeries and how to prevent them. Your plastic surgeon will guide you into making the best decision in your individual case. The most important decision is picking the best plastic surgeon experienced in this technique. See link regarding finding the best surgeon for combined surgeries.

Breast lift, tummy tuck and Brazilian Butt lift at one time.

Thanks for your question.  Taking into account the length of anesthesia, recovery and the risks of blood clots and other complications I'd advise you against having all three procedures at once.  I know that it's done but the statistics for complications occurring that can be serious start to become somewhat significant.  If you wish all three procedures, consider breast lift and stomach liposuction with fat transfer at first followed later by a full tummy tuck.  If the BBL is of less importance to you then I'd recommend the mastopexy/tummy tuck as long as the procedures can be completed within about six hours of anesthesia.  Discuss this with your ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon to help you in making the best decision.  Best wishes. Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca 

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Can I get MMO and BBL at same time? Don’t want any implants just breast lift and or reduction don’t want any implants.

Mommy Makeover- usually includes improvement of breast and abdomen. I suggest that you focus on these two areas until you are satisfied with the result. You have plenty of breast volume and a mastopexy/ or breast lift should get you a result you desire. once you 're happy with your breast and abdomen- then you can evaluate your buttock area.

Mommy makeover and bbl

Hello and thank you for your question. Based on your photograph, you are a great candidate for a tummy tuck with liposuction.  This can be done through a low and short incision, all completely below the bikini line.  Your muscles can also be plicated resulting in a flat abdomen.  A breast lift can help improve the shape and contour of your breasts.  If you are in good health, bbl can safely be performed at the same time.   Make sure you specifically look at before and after pictures of real patients who have had this surgery performed by your surgeon and evaluate their results.  The most important aspect is to find a surgeon you are comfortable with. I recommend that you seek consultation with a qualified board-certified plastic surgeon who can evaluate you in person.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

In the State of FLORIDA if using in office surgery center CAN NOT combine surgeries of TT with BBL, etc! If going to hospital than yes. But the fees in $25,000+++ ranges.

Mommy Makeover with or without Breast Implants

The intentional result of a Breast Lift (#Mastopexy) is to improve the shape and position of the breast without reducing their size. It is used especially for breasts which sag or droop (#ptosis) as a result of aging, weight loss, pregnancy, or breastfeeding. However, many women report more satisfaction if an implant is used at the time of #mastopexy. The implants further shape their breasts, restoring superior fullness or volume which may be decreased over time.
In regards to implants alone, this is usually said to be mistake by patients reflecting back at the decision. Most breasts will look larger and more droopy with solely implants. They will sag more and sooner, due to the sudden and excess weight. At times it's possible for a “Snoopy” breast or double bubble to develop as a result.A Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction. Always talk to a Plastic Surgeon to discuss your issues and concerns. Information that you read online may not apply to your situation. Make sure your surgeon is boarded by the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.