After a HT FUE vitamin Xpecia

Firstly, i do appreciate you all .My concern is that i was adivced to uses after a HT FUE in Turkey to use a hair vitamin named Xpecia which is a Turkish's Product for 6 months which i'm afraid of the side effect if there is and is it considered a finasteride !. Last thing if you allow me , does it work enough to prevent the original hair by using only multi vitamins or special hair vitamin like hair,skin and nails with Rogain or i must go with finasteride ones for DHT . Appreciated

Turkish drug

The names of finasteride change by country, Finpecia in India and South Asia, Finasteride in the US, maybe Xpecia in Turkey. Cehck out the side effects of finasteride and match your symptoms to them

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

If you are afraid of a side effect, discuss this with your doctor. Educate yourself and discuss your treatment options with you

If you are afraid of a side effect, discuss this with your doctor.  Educate yourself and discuss your treatment options with your doctor.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon