Who is the most talented facial fat transfer and facial liposuction surgeon in the United States?

Thank you!

Who is the Most Talented Facial Fat Transfer and Facial Liposuction Surgeon in the United States?

I am. Just kidding. No one knows. But there are many fine plastic surgeons who do this procedure and get great results.  Fat grafting is becoming one of the most helpful tools for facial rejuvenation and it is becoming more and more widely practiced.  There have been teaching courses for the last fifteen years, and advances in techniques for harvesting, purifying and re-injecting the fat. Two well-known names are Sydney Coleman of New York and William Little in Washington, D.C.  But as with any procedure in plastic surgery, you just have to do your homework, meet the surgeons, get references and see if you are comfortable.

Mountain View Plastic Surgeon

Finding the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a facial fat transfer. 

Facial Fat Grafting -- Seek an Expert

I suggest you see an expert and do sculptra/PRP to get long term improvement and maintenance of the fat. PRP and purgraft give the best outcome and viability. Best, Dr. Emer

Best at fat transfer

RS does not like us to mention the names of other doctors.  You may have better luck on the pt blog side.I'm happy to forward a few names if you contact me directly.  Be ready to pay $$$$ for the big names.  There are also very talented less self promoting surgeons. 

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Mats Hagstrom, MD

This is a very subjective question, and would be similar to asking experts to name the best restaurant in the country.  No two individuals will give you the same answer.  However, living in the San Francisco Bay Area, you have many excellent local surgeons to choose from.  Be certain your doctor is a board certified plastic surgeon and routinely performs liposuction and fat transfer.  Ask if you can speak to a former patient, who had a similar procedure.  This will help you determine if the doctor you are considering is right for you.  Best wishes, Dr. Lepore. 

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Finest facial liposuction and fat transfer doctor is....?

Unknown!  But, I would point out to you that liposuction of the fat of the cheeks is passe for good reason.  If you have excess cheek fat consider first buccal fat pad excision.  Liposuction is very effective in the neck but should rarely be done on the face IMO.  Fat transfer from the stomach to the face is very helpful to restore volume, create highlights and improved symmetry and to transfer stem cells. Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca

Jon A. Perlman, MD

There's a medical school joke that if you ask any surgeon to list the three greatest surgeons of all time he'll/she'll have trouble thinking of two other names. The thing for you to do is chose the surgeon that is best for you. Review their before and after results on their websites. Discuss their goals for your procedure. Sometimes computer imaging is helpful in this. Finally he/she should listen and connect with you as should you to the surgeon.

Curtis Perry, MD
Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon