How are you supposed to use the bathroom with a Brazillian butt lift?

When getting a Brazilian butt lift or fat transfer , I know they say don't sit down in the first month , so how do you use the bathroom ?

How to Use a Bathrooms after a BBL

Hello and Great Question.  I appreciate the time you are spending researching this procedure.  My name is Dr. Matthew J. Nykiel.  I am a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, a Fellowship Trained Cosmetic Surgeon, and a Butt Augmentation Specialist. This is a great question that can be asked to your surgeon.  He/she may have a slightly different protocol than myself.  In my practice, I am OK with you sitting for short amounts of time to utilize the bathroom.  Some of my patients will also purchase a "Toilet Seat Extender" that is made for the elderly.  This increases the height and provides padding to the seat; this way you do not have to sit down so far and it is more comfortable.
Best of Luck!  Please reach out if you have any further questions or concerns. Matthew J. Nykiel, MD
Butt Augmentation Specialist